Patient Participation Group
Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The Practice is currently recruiting to establish a new Patient Participation Group. PPG members are patients who volunteer some of their time to:
- Meet with the Practice to discuss current health initiatives
- Plan activities and events for patients – e.g. health updates
- Engage with the local community and allied health providers
- Help signpost patients to information and services
- Provide a patient perspective on services & plans
- Conduct patient surveys on behalf of the Practice
If you are interested in becoming a PPG member, please ask at Reception for an application form – it’s brief and won’t take you long to complete! Alternatively you can download and print our online application form.
Further general information about patient participation groups is available by visiting www.napp.org.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you.